<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Krik Krik...
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 9:52 pm

Ok. Its getting a wee bit silent in here so I've decided to say something.

I'm going to Pahang this Saturday and Sunday!

Boring, I know. I dont know what's up with Dad wanting to go here and there. He suggested Sarawak too. Kauuu... I'm not willing to go far... Especially when I cant really enjoy myself to the fullest. Want to know why? Cause its only me and my parents! You imagine going for the roller coaster alone. Screaming alone. How "fun"... Only shopping's fun. Oh, & they say there's scary night walk. I wonder what it's all about. I wonder if my parents are up for it. I know I'M NOT. Tak apalah... Aku nak step berani, that's what I'm good at. At least I hope they will stop bugging me saying beaches are haunted, you're not ready yet, you're still vulnerable, iman tak kuat yadayadayada...

Oh... & Huda, ex-EastViewan, emailed me about a woman who has parasites aka worm-like wiggleys growing on her breast. Kauuuuu... That image just couldnt get out of my head sia... Just imagine a breast, with lots of small holes on the nipple, & there's something living in those holes, grey colour somemore!... Bulu roma aku ternaik siol... I could feel those wriggleys crawling around me... Eee eee ee ee ee! So people, wash your new clothings when you first buy em k!

-Ernie


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.