<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
hmmm...
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 10:28 am

ok.
1stly,
Rau... aper jadik?

2ndly,
Nisy... I noticed somethin's wrong. Maybe I havent been updated yet but I'd like to know someday. =)

& aisyah,
mana kau menghilang oh aisyaaahhhhh~~~

& lastly,
I dont get parents.
One minute they seemed fine,
next, they're like the worst enemies you ever have.

You know, somehow I thought you understood me.
You went out with us and you actually bonded with us both.
But now........ What's happening?
Its been 3 days since I've talked to you.
& I know yesterday was Yassin Night.
I INTENDED to go home before Maghrib ok!
But somehow, God forbids, I lost my wallet on the way home so I didnt have the chance to pray.
I was so pissed with myself,
I got lectured by him,
& when I got a msg from Ijam saying you complained to Kak Miah about my antics,
I GOT FUCKING PISSED!
WHY?!
Why must you embarrass me even more?
Even better, you complained to Dad.
Even he told me you complained to him about me.
WHAT-e-F@$#?!
IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH ME,
TALK TO ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!
YOU SHOULD BE WISER ENOUGH.
DAMN I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME.
I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND
BUT I cant......
you're too fragile...
If I said it all out,
you might not be able to accept it.
Thus, you hurt yourself.
Haish...
I need to speak with you...
But I just cant see your face cause it urghs me.


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.