and i'm not sure how many times i teared. tsktsk..
rau, it's not your fault for saying it out, so don't blame yourself. but i do agree with ernie that you should have tell us straight in the face,rather than blogging it out. we're old and mature enough babe. but still sorry.
aisyah, what you said in your previous post really strikes me. to try not to show affection infront of your single friend, i failed. and i'm sorry.
ernie, i don't even realize anything about you not being there/whatever. maybe cause i am too. so i've got nothing to say.
and ALL, I REALLY MISS BEING JUST US.
remember the times we had in each other houses?
makeovers,gossips,watching tv/movies,cooking.
remember the times we had going out together-just us?
u name it.
I MISS ALL OF THE ABOVE. I REALLY DO MISS IT.
now that i'm the only one working,i'm sorry that we don't get to spend time like we used to last time.
now that i'm attached(yeahyeah,i'm sorry i denied,but it's already official.),i'm sorry that i will have to really manage my time wisely.
and babes, confession: i've started back my bad habit. given up long ago, but due to issues, i picked it up again. and sorry, i know i shouldnt,i know i should just let it out to u guys/him. but u shld know me,as stubborn as i am,i would just keep it to myself.
and after all that i've typed, i'm not sure if it does make sense at all. cos i think i'm quite not here.
bottomline: WE SHOULD MEET. SATURDAY THE 15TH? ITS THE ONLY DAY LEFT FREE I HAVE FOR THIS MONTH. I WANT OUR PLANNED GFF TIME @ SENTOSA. LETS TAKE IT AS OUR SHORT GETAWAY TRIP.
with love,N.