<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 12:26 am

I blamed my sister and scold her through sms for all her fault.
Then the sms came. "Abeh semua salah najihah ah. fine ah. fine ah. suke hati korang".
And i just felt like crying. I don't want to blame you, najihah.
But all these while, you've been doing the same thing. last minute asking for this and that. Making ibu angry. Making everyone go haywire. Making those not at fault, get scolded.

So tell me, is it wrong that i scold you? I just told you what you had caused by calling late at night asking for your spikes. Alisha's going to perth and you expect her to bring the Samsung camera? is it fair to her? I don't think so. But when you answered angrily, not being sincere in giving the fuji cam, I have to tell Alisha now, that she'll be fine using the Samsung camera. Being the youngest, i'm sure she'll accept it but i know she'll be upset at first.

I really don't know what else to say except I'm sorry.


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.