<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 11:20 pm

you've got to watch this. i think the ending is super hot. that dance. woohoo! dbsk rocks my socks. i'll buy their cd for sure. it's LOVE. hahaha. sorry eh if you don't find it amusing. I'm amused by it though. HAHA.



edit//I just checked coolktime website, and I'm on cloud nine right now. because..... I got two tickets to Kpop Night!! I feel like jumping around the house because I'm happy/overjoyed/excited!! whatever you name it. haha. I'll get to see Wonder Girls!! Yeay yeay! Let's have fun, Alinur! Heheee. (smile big big)


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.