<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 @ 8:31 pm

Instead of stating the days that I'm free, I'll tell you guys when I'm not free instead. Because I have more free days than busy days. Or.... maybe not. We'll see along the way, okay girls? Now.......

Rau ends her attachment this Friday. YESSAARRRRR!!!!!
10th Aug my cousin's engagement.
14th and 21st are my exam dates.
After that I'm free for awhile. Dates nearing 12th September will be booked for quality time with Bintang(sorry)
hmm. 15th Sept - 3rd Oct I have attachment(again) at CGH this time.

So far... thats all. Anything, I'll update you girls k? Ehh.. WWW sounds like fun ehh.. jom ah....


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.