I need your votes.
- To keep tagboard
- To remove Twitter
- or just keep them both
Nisy, i hope your boss die. He's so bad!
Ernie, hows your lappy? And remember tau. Give him 6months to a year. Not two YEARS.
Love,
Raudhah lagi
|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 9:06 pm
Okay, I'm finally done designing(chey.. designing kepe...) our blog. To keep this blog alive and running, and to stop depending on Nisy to update all the time(heheheheeee), I've decided to try Twitter for us. I know all of us are busy and have no time to update. So this Twitter is just to give a brief/short update about what you're doing/ how are you/ etc etc etc.. okay? And macam banyak nah eh barang.. ada tagboard, ada twitter.
I need your votes.
Nisy, i hope your boss die. He's so bad! Ernie, hows your lappy? And remember tau. Give him 6months to a year. Not two YEARS. Love, Raudhah lagi
|
the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,and we need nobody to judge; 'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves. chat.
plugin.
layout by seisha. the image and background. |