<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29876938?origin\x3dhttp://isaygff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
tagged.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @ 1:48 pm

Layer 1: On the outside.
Name: Rohanisya Bte Jumari.
Birthdate: 07 December 1989.
Current Status: Single.
Eye colour: Brown. Eh no, hazel. HAH.
Hair Colour: Brown. &abit of highlights. :)

Layer 2: On the inside.
My heritage: Bugis+Bawean. I guess? hahas.
My fears: Allah SWT. &dark places, alright.
My weaknesses: Uh. I dun know.
My perfect pizza: umm. lots of cheese. &seafood? or..chicken? uhh. anything goes, i guess. &oh,without the capsicums&whatsoevers, can?

Layer 3: yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My first thought of waking up: Can i sleep abit more, please?
My bedtime: Uhh. 12am? HAHA. I dun really have one lahh.
My most missed memories: Sec sch days.

Layer 4: My pick.
Pepsi or coke: Pepsi
Macdonalds or Burger King: Mc.
Single or group dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Vanilla or Chocolate: Chocolate!
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino. Better than coffee right?

Layer 5: Do you?
Smoke: Uh. Used to? (there ya go.)
Curse: Uhhuh.
Take a shower: Umm,YES OF COURSE.
Have a crush: Duno eh.
Go to school: Yeap.
Believe in yourself: Yeah, i'm trying hard to do this always. ;)
Think you’re a health freak: Uh. Umm. NAHH. Hahas.

Layer 6: In the past
Drink alcohol: Nah. or did i?
Gone to the mall: I always do.
Been on stage: Uhhuh.
Dyed your hair: Uhhuh. Twice i think.

Layer 7: Have you ever..?
Played a stripping game: What? Crazy!
Change who you were to fit in: I might have, but i dun think i realize it.

Layer 8: Are you hoping to
Get married: Insya Allah. :)

Layer 9: In a partner
Best eye colour: Uhh. Doesnt matter lahh.
Best hair colour: Natural would be perfect.
Long or short hair: Short lahh. Long long like girl sei. tsk,cannot.

Layer 10: What were you doing?
A minute ago: Doing html codes.
An Hour ago: Reading magazines in the library
A Month ago: Uhh. Fasting, gg to sch, working wkends. I guess ahh. :))
A Year ago: Eh, tebiat eh, nak aku igt aper aku uat last yr on this date? tsktsk.

Layer 11: Finish the sentences..
I love: white chocs!
I hate: ??
I hide: my true feelings.
I miss: my beloved uncle. :(
I need: more clothes for me to go out/sch!!

Layer 12: Tag 5 people
Uhh, i dun have to really do this right? :))


YEAYY, finally.
DONE&AUVER with! :))


the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,
and we need nobody to judge;
'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves.

chat.



plugin.



layout by seisha.
the image and background.