I've met raudhah. even if it was for a while. (i still miss you.)
I've met nisya. (okayy. dier paling byk ahh. hahaha.)
BUT.
I've not seen ERNIE for a VERY long time.
hahaha.
where have you gone to lah babe.
I MISS YOU MUCHIE MUCHIE!
I miss all of us. even ME.
aku nak ketawa rabak rabak like i'm in my own world.
aku just nak................
KETAWA.
& amek GAMBARS.
dengan korang2.
BOLEH?
hahahah.
i'm going to KL next saturday. Till monday. alah.. skejap je kan? hahaha.
& to meet next week is not a good idea. cos our 'cute nah' gf, Nisya will be having her mst, EVERYDAY.
& if you wanna have the meet up next friday pun takleh. me & nisya ader committee meeting about Muzika-Raya. which... i'm really looking forward to. & i just feel like joining it. really. hahaha.
so... i think the following week is okay if you girls wanna have meet-ups.
Niwae.. Ernie... tempat2 yang kau suggest semuanye BEST2! AKU NAK PERGI!
but those kind of places kan.... tak boleh pergi skejap2. no fun. aku seriously tunggu one of the weekends when all four of us can really hang out. weekends you know. not weekdays. short2 hours are seriously not enough. hahas.
Aisyah (=