(aku tau kau banyak bertoleransi denganku, HAHA!)
Anyway, the other two, please dont get jealous. I still love you all as much. And i hope, we wont get cancelled this friday. me miss kamu semua so many already u know.
siti raudhah says mmooooooah!
|
Monday, May 07, 2007 @ 10:39 pm
I have to say, Aisyahbi has been exceptionally kind to download numerous songs for me. Song after song after song after song.... So, THANK YOU BABE!!!! You're the best Nur 'Aisyahbi!
(aku tau kau banyak bertoleransi denganku, HAHA!) Anyway, the other two, please dont get jealous. I still love you all as much. And i hope, we wont get cancelled this friday. me miss kamu semua so many already u know. siti raudhah says mmooooooah!
|
the girlfriends.
We're unique in our own way,and we need nobody to judge; 'cause nobody knows us better than ourselves. chat.
plugin.
layout by seisha. the image and background. |