I teared while reading our tagboard and our entries and how much we've missed each other and how our love has grown.
If u girls realise, there was this point of time in Sec 3 where we grew apart from each other, and we found new friends. And how we only managed a 'hi' or, a smile, or none, when we walked past each other in school. i really thought that was the end of our friendship. i was thingking, 'thats it. time to move on,' but hell no, i was wrong.
I'm so glad i called u girls to have a meet up and catch up with the old times. Thats where we had our first reunion; at the airport. hahaa. Honestly, i thought it would be awkward, since we haven't talked for quite sometime. Again, i was wrong. I'm really glad how things've changed. to the better.(:
i'm glad i made that phonecall.
In the future, when i happen to bump into your girls, i don't wanna go ' that girl, she was my best friend. ' I wanna go, "Thats my best friend!" (:

oh, i love you all.. come on now, spinner hug!
deep, deep love,
Raudhah