
I think I found a good good good love
The kind that will put it on you
The kind that you wanna hold on to
I think I found a good good good love
We can be lovers and friends too
And they'll do anything for you
ahhh... A good love..
Hahaha.. how cliche and how unoriginal.
but even so, thats how i feel about u guys. (:
when's next hangout session?
i miss u all already.
Grey's Anatomy is coming out sooon!!! can't wait. can't wait. Patrick Dempsey starring as Dr shepherd is HOTT. But my love for Wentworth Miller, Mr Physio, Haikal and of course my one and only Tatek, will remain. heh.
Attachment is done. Next is exams. and lots of mugging. and then attachment again.
How boring can this get? i have not been having time for myself, family, friends, and Tatek. - ____ -
This is dreadful. i want to have my life again. my OWN kind of life. not these sort of life where there'll be dreadful events after one another. and when i say my OWN kind of life, thatmeans school, with no exams, having lots of fun and laughters, camwhoring, eating lasagne and mc Donalds and asam pedas plus telor dada etc etc and a whole day lepakeither with my family, friends, or Tatek. but those days were long gone. i want those days back. i don't care. i want it back. ASAP.
Bah's having a bah-galow in march(if i'm not wrong), so u guys are invited. Datang ok?
and yes. it is I who changed the skin. and i need u all to do a favour. Write something dekat profile column k.
aku lapar. aku nak makan.
RAUDHAH.