"anyway,u dont noe me at all.but let me straight tothe point.the guy yg namanya razali is actually my guy.we hv been 2gether for 4yrs and until now we're still 2gether.i noe wats going on between theboth of u.i saw ur pic in his friendster and i saw his pic in ur friendster.he already told me the truth and he's willing to change.for the sake of our relationship,i've forgiven him.i still luv him and dont want to lose him.if u were in my shoes,u will feel wat i feel rite now..wat i want from u is simple..iwant u to FORGET HIM and LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!"
WELL... DATS WAT I GOT FRM DAT ASSHOLE'S GF OF 4 FUCKING YEARS... IM REALLI PISSED OFF... N FUCKIN HEARTBROKEN... ALL I NOE I WANNA BREAK UP WIT HIM FOR GOOD... SO I CAN GO ON WIT MA LIFE... AND!!! I WAN MA MONEY BACK!!! ALL E MONEY DAT I GAVE HIM 2 HELP HIM WIT HIS FUCKIN PROBLEMS!!! HOW MUCH I FUCKIN HATE HIM... WHEN I MEET HIM, I WANNA SLAP HIS FUCKIN FACE... N SHOUT "FUCKIN ASSHOLE... SERIOUSLI... A FUCKIN ASSSSSSS OOOLLLLLEEEEEE"!!!! n oh ya... I WANN MA FUCKIN DAVIDOFF PERFUME BACK!!!! LOL!!!
BUT ALL IN E end... i feel so devastated... i wanna cry til i cant cry nimore... so dat when i meet him 2 ask fer an explanation... i wouldnt cry... i wanna show him dat im strong n e hell, i dun need him animore! no more sweet talkings... no more late night calls... no more hugs... no more love... how it kills me... im cryin now... i cant take it... i cant take it nimore... forget him ernie... forget...........