1. i'm quite short yarh.
2. i'm quiet at times.
3. i'm becumin mor moody nowadays[wonder why]
4. belive it or not,i hate my love life.
5. i'm strong on de outside.inside?
6. i hate being controlled.
7. when i say leave me alone,i mean it yarh.
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. GOD Almighty.
2. roaches?
3. flies?
4. dark.
5. ghosts?
6. err.
7. duno.
7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1. Be without you - Mary j blige
2. Yakin - Radja
3. Gone - Kelly Clarkson
4. Unfaithful - Rihanna
5. Buttons -PCD
6. I'm not okay - MCR
7. Let you go - Ashley Parker
7 THINGS I LIKE THE MOST:
1. Mp3.
2. Handphone.
3. Laptop.
4. Clothes.
5. Jewelleries(my TAKA jewels!)
6. duno.
7. duno.
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. heellooo ther!
2. huh?aper?
3. ha ha!
4. hee hee.
5. kecoh!
6. sedeh~
7. rase aper eh?
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
1. Ernie Khairoonisa.
2. Aisyah.
3. Raudhah.
4. Tom.
5. Dick.
6. Jane.
7. U.u.U.anybody.