Name the 3 parts of heritage: Juz a plain Malaygirl..
3 everyday essentials: HANDPHONE MUST!!! computer... ma boipren... LOL
3 things that your wearing: ma black Mango tee, EVSS shorts!!! rau same2 la...! black bra, pink undies! KHAKHA!!!
3 fave band/singers: KELLY CLARKSON!!! Avenged Sevenfold... HADY s'pore idol!!! hee!
3 things i want in a relationship: Truth, Excitement N MOSTLI Love...
2 truths and 1 lie: I Love Boboy... I Love Ma Gurls... I AM GOD DAMN GORGEOUS!!!
3 physical things abt the opposite sx that appeals to me: HUNKY, Handsome, CuteButt? Err...
3 fave hobbies: Bobok... Makan... Bobok again... izzit considered 3?
3 things i want badly now: Motorola Razr v3x... Ipod... Hugo Pure Purple...!!
10seasons of Friends. err... wat is 10 seasons of frens...?
3 places i wanna go for vacation: PARIS... California... Jom prgi Dubai!!!
3 things i wanna try doing: Live wit ma gurlfrens, Riding a bike, go out in e middle of e night 2 lepak...
3people i wanna see doing this: rau darlings, syah sweetie, nisya honey...